Architectural Intern / Project Manager / CAD Drafter / Potential Partner Wanted
Are you an Architectural Intern? Tired of the Old 9-5? Don’t want to be chained to a Cubicle? Want more flexibility and control? Wand a bigger stake in the company you represent?
Q Sterry – Inspired Architecture, LLC is a Commercial & Residential Architectural business in Eugene Oregon area experiencing continued success and growth. Providing top notch design services with honesty and integrity in Oregon, Washington & Montana.
Currently seeking an inspired Architectural Intern with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
The following skills are required:
• 2 years of Professional experience
• Accredited degree in Architecture
• Proficiency in AutoCAD
• Effective communication skills
• Able to receive constructive criticism with an open and receptive mind
• Continuously seeks knowledge
• Advanced understanding of how buildings are constructed
• Basic understanding of Commercial & or Residential codes
• Must like dogs
The following skills are highly prized but not required:
• Proficiency in REVIT, SKETCHUP, and PHOTOSHOP
• Interest in business management
• Desire to become Licensed
• Desire to find, secure, and serve new clients
• Construction experience
• Well established community presence
• Sense of humor
• Social life and hobbies outside of architecture
Those possessing the following attributes need not apply:
• Those who believe, “Architect” = financial security
All options are on the table for the right applicant. Compensation, title, and pats-on-the-back according to experience and performance
Please be prepared to show examples of your work and provide references.
Pay is negotiable upon experience, qualifications, and final arrangements, but qualified applicants should expect to start between $20 — $50/ hour. If you’re interested but do not meet all of the criteria above, don’t fret, we might be able to find a mutually beneficial compromise! Let’s grow together!